Aero Kleen 400
D.O.T. AIRCRAFT DETERGENT
• U.S. Patent 4264479
• Canadian Patent 1099609
• Certified by Scientific Material International to meet specifications of Boeing and Aerospace Material AMS.
The only aircraft detergent with - - POSITIVE EMULSION- - an emulsion so strong, oil will not redeposit (will not settle out on the surface before the job is finished) thus leaving a dull finish after washing. Cuts through exterior grime without dulling the finish. The patented technology of Davies “AERO-KLEEN #400” brings new efficiency and economy to the cleaning of aircraft, buses, trains and other fleet vehicles where thorough maintenance is critical to safety and performance. It truly does a SUPERIOR CLEANING JOB!!
• Safe, at any use dilution, for exposed aluminum alloys, Lexan, plexiglass, enameled and laquered surfaces, etc.
• Formulated for quick, easy and effective application with all kinds of automatic washing apparatus, tunnel washes, portable spray units, etc.
• Produces good, strong detergency with free rinsability of all soil.
• Recommended by the Aviation Consumer, an independent report to pilots and aircraft owners.
• Specified for over 70% of all aircraft exterior cleaning performed by Air Canada.
Tested and Approved under specifications:
• McDonald-Douglas CSD #1 Type 1
• Boeing D6-17487
• Aerospace Material AMS 1526
• U.S.A.F. MIL-C-25769J
DIRECTIONS: Mix up to 20 parts water- adjust to stronger solution for heavier soil loads. Apply with portable sprayer- mops or soft brushes - - after agitation rinse with pressured water. After cleaning solution from bottom to top and rinse from top to bottom.
Also, available in drums.
Please call (800-888-6133) or email for pricing.